Helping your team achieve its goals
Research4Me range of services are designed to help make engaging and involving people in research easier. How we help you, will depend on what you are trying to achieve and your experience to date.
The support you are looking for as a patient advocacy and support organisation may be different to what a health organisation, clinical trial/research network, pharmaceutical or medtech company, clinical trial site, research institute, representative body, individual researcher, etc might need.
Maybe you are looking for ideas where to start or how to solve a problem, need a speaker or participants in a trial, are looking to build the confidence and skills in your patient community to contribute, or maybe you just want a place to ask questions and connect with like minded people. And if you aren’t sure what you need or want to achieve, then we are happy to explore that with you too and support your baby steps.
Examples of the ways we can help support your goals include:
- Training consumers and researchers
- Advertising events, research you are recruiting to, opportunities for consumers to be involved in your research
- Building your own online community as part of ours, and reporting on engagement
- Being a referral partner to Research4Me, generating credits to further support your organisation’e research capacity
- Collecting the experience of research participants
- Communicating study progress and results with research participants, and engaging them as your research alumni
- Sourcing speakers with experience as researchers involving consumers or consumers involving research
- Outsourcing specific tasks, like development/consumer review of lay summaries and participant-focussed information, developing and hosting a consumer advisory board, surveys and focus groups, recruiting consumer partners.
- Showcasing how you are engaging and involving people in research as a member of our tribe
- Connecting with peers to share with and learn from around consumer involvement in research
- Developing your engagement and involvement goals, and accessing tools to support your efforts
- Thought leadership & consulting advice/assistance
- Speaking at/running research awareness events for the community
Because we don’t believe there is a one-size fits all solution, we look to understand your needs before suggesting or designing a solution. We are flexible, and like to think outside the box. Our services can be sourced on a bespoke basis, or as part of one of our partnership programs. Sometimes we work with members of our tribe to deliver the solution you need, and if we can’t help, then we will do our best to provide suggestions for who may be able to.
And as a social enterprise we are committing to building capacity for consumer engagement and involvement in research. A 20% share of all our advertising revenue is shared amongst non-profit members of our referral network to support further capacity building. Profit from other services and events helps us provide information, training and support to the public at no/limited cost, developing the consumer workforce you need to participate and partner in research.
Let us be the helping hand that can support your team and organisation to achieve its own specific goals for engaging and involving people in research. Contact us today to explore partnering with us.